Submit PAD File to SoftwareLode downloads site
Currently we only accept software submissions via PAD files.
Processing new submissions
Please note that new submissions are not added to the site immediately but to the pending submissions queue, and will appear on SoftwareLode site after our review staff checks and approves them. We use this policy to ensure that forbidden software is not added to our site.
Currently there are
584 pending submissions
in the queue, so waiting for your submission review will take approx.
. If you want to have your submission reviewed in 1-2 days, please link to us from your web site and RESUBMIT your PAD file providing the back link page URL(*) in the submission form.
Please do NOT email us the back link URL! We are UNABLE to expedite your submission unless you submit the back link URL via the submission form! Only in such case your submission will appear at the top of pending submissions list and we will be able to review it faster!
- You must be the software author or the person who has been given the right to submit it.
- Submitted PAD files must be error-free and comply with the official PAD specification. Prior to submitting your PAD file, we encourage you to validate it against the specification from within you PAD creation software or at online PAD validation page and also check all provided URLs to ensure you have specified them correctly. Please take a time to read about the required fields, common mistakes, and useful tips at About PAD page.
- Both PAD file and program file must be ALWAYS accessible from your server.
- The download URL should immediately initiate the file download, NOT just take to HTML page, information capture form etc.
- We accept only free products or functional trial versions allowing users to experience the software adequately, NOT just documentation, slide shows, flash tutorials etc.
- The software interface and its documentation must be IN ENGLISH.
- The software must be free of viruses, trojan horses, bundled adware/spyware and other potentially harmful components.
- The software must provide users with a clear and simple method for its removal.
- Publishers must provide a valuable customer service and assist users with any software related issues. We may remove your listing if we receive a significant volume of negative user feedback or complaints, or if we feel users are not being provided with an adequate level of customer service and support.
- We reserve the right to reject any new submission or remove any software listing from our database for reasons at our own discretion.
Note: Any persisting efforts to deceive or mislead will cause the complete removal of ALL of your listings and get your domain banned for all further submissions! These include, but not limited to:
- Sumbissions of identical or substantially similar software products from different URLs/sites, manipulations in program title or company name,
- Fake regular version and/or release date updates,
- Submitting shareware or other commercial type products as freeware,
- Attempting to artificially affect download counts,
- Submitting reviews for your own products or soliciting others to do so,
- Selling software products and services available elsewhere for free,
- Affiliate cheating by providing fake affiliate data or using leakage techniques to prevent affiliate cookie tracking (sumbitting affiliate data for a payment service other than linked from your site and/or within the software product, adding fake affiliate ID to the purchase links on your site etc.). Remember that participation in affiliate program is OPTIONAL to give some advantages to such listings, so if you do NOT want us to be your affiliate, simply do NOT submit any affiliate data but live the appropriate fields EMPTY!
- Efforts to expedite your submission by providing a back link URL from other's site or from an orphan (not linked from anywhere) page on your site etc.
The following submission types are NOT accepted:
- Affiliate/Reseller submissions,
- Browser search toolbars & addons, web site loaders, gadgets, affiliated desktop lookup tools for online shops & auctions (Amazon, eBay) etc.,
- eBooks, references, exam tests, certification trainings etc.,
- Gambling & trading software with real wagering (Casino, Forex etc.),
- Non-Windows software (PDA/Mobile, Mac, UNIX/Linux etc.),
- Online games (Flash, Java etc.),
- Online services,
- Pornography-focused applications (porn media managers, downloaders etc.),
- Software applications producing false positives to encourage users to purchase them (rogue antivirus, antispyware, registry cleaner tools etc.),
- Software bundled with third party advertising (Adware) or tracking components (Spyware),
- Software that requests your email address or other personal information before you can download and/or try it.
- Software with obvious quality or stability issues (crashing, error screens),
- Spamming tools (email extractors, anonymous bulk mailers & messagers, forum/guestbook posters, MFA/doorway page generators etc.),
- Warez, cracks, or any other application types that infringe on any copyrights or international treaties,
- We NO LONGER accept new submissions for screensavers and desktop wallpapers!
Do NOT resubmit!
Before submitting a product, please check by searching if it is not already listed on SoftwareLode. If your PAD file is already listed in our DB, please do NOT resubmit it when updating on your server unless you want to add affiliate data for existing listing or expedite your pending submission by adding the back link URL! Like the avast majority of PAD enabled sites, we DAILY fetch all submitted PAD files from their original URLs and check them for updates! There is only a small fraction of sites requiring manual resubmissions that have a real value, so please do NOT waste your time and money by paying to third party submission services for regular resubmissions! This does not give you any advantages but instead, overbloats our database and requires from us to spend more time on approving new submissions! Therefore we consider all regular resubmissions as SPAMMING and ban those domains for all further submissions!
If you have any questions regarding your software submission and listing issues, please contact us via the contact form. We will try to reply as soon as possible.